Chocolate is for lovers!
These delicious chocolate brownie bites are so moist and gooey, you won’t be able to keep your hands off them. They have a velvety fudge texture, and rich flavor that will make you swoon.
Our chocolate brownie bites are perfect for Valentine’s Day, or any other holiday. You can bag them up for treats or indulge on all the gooey goodness by yourself.
For the health-conscience foodie lover, you can also try our Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies. They’re just as moist and delicious, and packed with a chockfull of nutrients.
If you happen to try this recipe at home, let us know! Comment on a post and tag us on Instagram or Facebook using #cookswithsoul. We’d love to hear from you.
The BEST Chocolate Brownie Bites
Our chocolate brownie bites are moist, gooey, and delicious. Dress them up for a special occasion like Valentine's Day, Christmas, or Halloween. These chewy fudge bites are perfect all-year round.
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup organic, fair trade cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a greased 9 x 9 square baking dish.
- Mix oil and sugar in a large bowl until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; stir until well combined.
- Mix baking powder, cocoa powder, salt, and flour in a separate bowl. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir.
- Pour mixture into greased pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into bite size squares.